I did not prepare a blog post for today. I just a have a bunch of stuff going on in my head and I didn’t have it in me to put something legible and intelligent together. Instead, I will give you a list of what has been running through my brain today. (You’ll be happy I didn’t try to come up with something meaningful and wise.)
- I joined a group that will give me an opportunity to sell my crafty stuff at a face to face, craft show/garage sale type of venue which is awesome.
- I wonder if I could possibly make enough money doing this full time that I wouldn’t have to return to work after the baby is born (Insert visuals of snuggling Grant in a Moby while making millions selling hats and headbands and baby afghans.)
- I want to make some jam this weekend.
- Pears and peaches are on sale…I can make jam with both!
- My kitchen is a nightmare.
- My bedroom is a nightmare.
- My closets are a nightmare.
- Why are some people so F@$^%&! annoying?
- I need to buy green yarn for Ninja Turtle costume orders.
- I wonder how long I’ll be in labor.
- I should tell my sister how cheap flights are to Vegas for the spring.
- Oh, this weather is beautiful. I hope it doesn’t heat up this weekend.
- I hate the smell of that perfume.
- I should just clean the damn house all weekend and forget about jam.
- Ugh it is climbing back into the 90’s this weekend.
- Hahahaha my Facebook friends are funny!
- God! Who is wearing that perfume?!?!?!?
So…there you have it. A sample of my thought pattern today. Aren’t you happy I didn’t try to write something important?